5 TIPS FOR CHEAP TRAVEL INSURANCE
- Online– Insurers may offer discounted prices when you purchase online. Be conscious that you may incur additional charges if you book over the telephone.
- Type of policy – If you’re likely to take more than one trip this year, you may save money by purchasing a multi trip or annual travel insurance policy rather than a number of single trip policies. Shop around to compare prices.
- Email– Save cash by opting to receive your insurance documentation via email. Some companies may charge a fee to cover postage costs.
- Couple/Family policies– Some travel insurances companies will discount policies for couples and families. Prices may vary so make sure you compare quotes.
- Health insurance – Travel insurers may offer a discount if you have health insurance with one of the main providers e.g. VHI or Aviva. This option should be available on their website. Review our travel insurance website today and save.